Thursday, April 17, 2008

Home Improvement : Black & Decker S700E ScumBuster Xtreme Cleaning Tool with 3-in-1 Extension Handle

Home Improvement Tools



Scrubs well, still need to wipe, though,

December 10, 2007
I've used it twice now - it's not bad. The handle isn't really long enough to be that effective. Sometimes the handle turns when the power of the scrubber yanks it to one side - but not bad on the whole. The whole squirting feature I gave up on. It works, but it's just easier to squirt with a bottle on the side. The product is shown scrubbing behind the toilet, which I tried, and it works great - except that after you're done scrubbing, you need to wipe up the solution - so you have to get down on your hands and knees anyway.

The whole purpose of the scrubber is to scrub - which it does just fine. I got so into it I scrubbed just about everything in my bathroom (cold and flu season, you know). I was extremely pleased with the results. It makes cleaning a bit easier, but it's still a chore.

The shape of the brush scrubber works well, but it's too big to get into corners well - I believe there are other brushes you can purchase and I'll look into that. The scrubbing pad is great for flat surfaces, like tile and shower doors.

No comments: