Thursday, April 17, 2008

Home Improvement : Black and Decker S600 Cordless Powered Scrubber

Home Improvement Tools



A Cleaning Power Tool,

October 13, 2005
I love this device. I have cleaned everything from carpet (spot cleaning) to grills to bathrooms. I bought my first Scumbuster in 1998 and it just wore out last spring. I immediately when to the Black and Decker store and purchased another one. I have also given them as gifts. It really gets things clean with little effort and I think it saves time. It makes cleaning the grout lines in my all tile shower with little ventilation incredibly easy. I think I also use less cleaning product than when I clean with a sponge. The downside is you have to remember to plug it in every once in a while. Although, the charge does last a very long time.

No comments: