Thursday, April 24, 2008

Denali 52-Piece Screwdriver Set, Cushion Grip

Home Improvement Tools




Excellent Screwdrivers at any price,

November 10, 2007
I have so many screwdrivers I can't hardly find any of them. But when I do need one I open the drawer of my tool chest and look for these. I have all the brands and these feel very good and just like any of the other ones I own. These were given to me so I didn't buy them but when I need to replace a screwdriver I will look to these as the replacements. I particularly like the grip and the tip. The grip is made of an overmold material and when needing to torq down on something they don't hurt my hands. The tip has a special coating that at first I didn't think added any value but acts as a anti slip agent. Great screwdwriver set!

No comments: