Thursday, April 24, 2008

Denali 52-Piece 1/4- and 3/8-Inch Drive Socket Set, SAE/Metric

Home Improvement Tools



Far better then I expected,

April 17, 2008
After finding about half my sockets lost, lent out, or just worn out I went in search of an inexpensive set that would do light to medium duty work around the house and on the cars.

Having some success with other Denali tools I thought I'd give these a try. Not expecting much for under $30 I was amazed at the quality of this set for the $$$. Fitted case, easy to read sizes printed on each slot the whole kit is pretty darn solid, even the chrome is pretty nice with no bubbles or spurs. They aren't SNAP-ON perfect but then again, don't think I could even buy one socket from SNAP-ON for the price of this set. Worth the money.

No comments: